Tuesday 6 December 2011

MMA TOPLESS TUESDAY-Full-Time MMA model-Claudia Verela

Claudia Verela has  been featured as an MMA Model in MMA Sports Magazine. In addition to modeling in MMA Sports, she is a full time model who’s done work for AutoMedia, Lingerie Bowl, Audio GZ, JTI Magazine, BSN and Maxim Magazine! Here’s what Claudia says about herself on her website:
“I reside in Scottsdale, Arizona. I’am a published journalist, having written for the Miami Herald’s Neighbors section. I love being in the spotlight, where all the action is! In my leisure time, I love to spend time with my boyfriend Darren and my chubby kitty (20 pounds) Named Harley. I also love shopping, drinking wine and hanging out with my close friends and family. I love to cook and when I’m not busy with work, you’ll find me making a mess in the kitchen and torturing my loved ones with my culinary creations. I’m a bottomless pit and I love all kinds of cuisine and I’m always trying new foods! I love to travel. That’s one of the reasons that I love modeling! As a full time model, I’m often given the opportunity to travel to exciting locales. I’m also blessed that through modeling I’ve met the most wonderful people. I’m a lucky girl and I’m fortunate to work as a full time model. Although this industry has been kind to me, it can often be a harsh and unforgiving industry. I take pride in everything that I do and I take all of my assignments very seriously. No matter how big or small or whether it pays $100 or $5000, if I commit to an assignment, I give it my all and will put all of my energy and passion into it! I’m easy to work with! I’m passionate and professional about my work and I always bring a good attitude and a positive outlook. I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/Broadcasting. One of my goals is to eventually make the transition from modeling into voice-overs and Broadcasting. I can see myself as a news anchor or a TV entertainment or sports journalist or a TV show hostess!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive