Tuesday 7 February 2012

MMABLOGSPOT Most Viewed interview with Demetrious 'Mighty Mouse' Johnson

Want to thank 'Mighty Mouse' for taking time out of his gaming er training lol to answer these questions for us, its a pleasure to interview Demetrious as he is a true fan favourite and a gentleman , not forgetting a badass fighter:

How did it feel fighting in the main event of a UFC card for a title?
Fighting in the main event for the ufc was awesome not alot of fighters get to have the privilege to do that as fight for a title in front of thousands of people and free on t.v.



Obviously coming off a 5 round war and losing out has to be tough. But what positives do you take from the fight?

Yes it sucks to lose I hate it, but I did learn alot of things from the fight. Stuff that will make me a better mix martial artist in the future and I know I can go 5 rounds with the best in the world and still push the pace.

It looks like Dominick Cruz is now getting a lot of hype around him and is establishing himself as an evolving champion. Who do you think could beat him (if anyone)?
There are alot of great talent in the UFC bantamweight division, anybody can lose it all depends on who wants it more and he has proven time after time that he wants it more and its gonna be tough to dethrone Cruz, but there alot of upcoming talent that could give him a run for his money.


What’s next for mighty mouse?
What next for mighty mouse...heheh well i am just been relaxing letting my body enjoy life for a bit been spending time with my freinds and family they really like when i dont train really hard cause i am around more. I probably gonna start training here again pretty soon and to fix the whole in my game before the next fight and just getting better at everything cross fit, MMA, and a better athlete.


Who would you like to fight and how soon would you like to get back? 
loll well my job is to train & fight I don’t like to pick my opponents I just like to fight, and my return it’s all on the ufc my body is 100% healed going to start training just in case I get a call and they want me to step in the cage =)


UKs own Brad Pickett is also on your Record as a loss; do you think if he gets through Renan Barao you could avenge a one of your losses and fight him?
I think if Brad Pickett gets threw Renan Barao I think he is getting close to a title shot guy is a stud and I think he deserves it.



If you could fight any fighter from any weight class who would it be and why?
I would want to fight Stefan Struve me and him have encounter one another at ufc fights as pics have been posted about our battles

Carrying on from if you could fight which celeb would you like to fight and why? And how would you see it finishing?
If I could fight any celeb I would love to fight mike the situation from jersey shore. I think he is mean and needs to be taught a lesson. I am not sure how the fight will end. =)


When WEC merged into UFC there were a lot of people saying the fighters from WEC were nowhere near as good or entertaining?  Obviously this has not been the case
and a lot of former WEC fighters have found the UFC to be a great platform to showcase their skills, is there anyone from WEC you think should be in UFC but didn't make the cut?

I think everybody who made it over to the ufc from the wec belongs on the best stage for MMA and for the peeps who didn't make it that not my choice or decision.


I know you respond to your fans and care about them a lot. How important are your fans to you?

My fans are very important to me I enjoy the support and the talks I have with my fans they are really cool down to earth people.


What’s strangest thing a fan has sent you? Don’t say one of our t-shirts lol!
lol no comment >>>>



You recently got a massive sponsorship from XBOX how did that feel as we all know you love your gaming?
Yes the partnership I have with Xbox 360 is awesome, and I am proud to represent them and stoked that they believe in me we have a great thing going on.


Will you be getting the new UFC game at the beginning of next year and do you know if you will be in it?

Yes I will be getting the new UFC game and I believe I am in the game.

As most of your fans are aware you love to play online with fans. Would you like to give them your Gamer Tag?
Yes my gamertag is MightyMouseUFC and my friend list is full but I can always chat just gotta look for my post on twitter. (mightymouseufc is twitter tag as well)


Have you ever been late for or missed training because you were playing a game?
I haven't miss practice because of me playing video games but there has been times where I didn't want to go because I wanted to raid a dungeon back in my world of warcraft day’s lol.


Give MMABLOGSPOT’s fans your top game to play at the moment and why?
The game I am playing right now is Gear of War 3. Game is awesome I think the best mode on there right now is Horde mode.

hope you got an insite to the Bantamweight contender, we wish 'Mighty Mouse' the best for the future and everything he aims for!
I also wanna thank my good friend Micky Dee for helping with the interview and also PitsnipeR for the badass tshirts, you can follow all these guys on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive